We are a specialist survey company that combines traditional and modern survey techniques, offering a full survey solution.
- Leading best practice within the industry, the ‘go to company’ for all survey requirements. To be known nationally for being professional, reliable and providing exceptional quality data.
- To deliver the highest quality product and customer service, constantly raising the standard in the survey industry.
- To be the company that people aspire to work with and for.
- Working together as a team to exceed our customer expectations.
- Investing in the development of our staff and focusing on creating an environment based on equal opportunities and a work life balance.
- Championing health and safety work practices.
- Being aware and responsible for reducing our environmental impact.
Geocurve 2015 to date
- Geocurve incorporated September 2015.
- September 2015 GN Site Engineers Ltd and UKAEROVISION Ltd taken over by Geocurve Ltd.
- Geocurve completes the first Hinkley Point C Power Station UAV survey for EDF (Under special CAA permission).
- One of the first companies in UK to get CAA permission to operate in congested areas.
- Acquires special CAA permission to operate Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS) and to a ceiling height of 650 feet.
- Geocurve becomes part of the Strat Aero group.
- Geocurve completes trial section on TEAM2100 project successfully.
- Geocurve secures an 8 year framework on TEAM2100 after competitive tender.
- Geocurve completes 115km of 3D flood defence survey for TEAM2100.
- Geocurve forms part of the team that wins the Innovation award at the Environment Agency's Project Excellence Awards March 2017.
- Geocurve forms part of the team that wins the Esri UK 2017 Customer Success Award, 'Data Collection category' at May 2017 Annual Conference.
- Geocurve forms part of a team that wins 2 NEC Techfest awards; 1) Innovation of the Year: Big Data and 2) Project Team of the Year.
- Geocurve deployed the Pegasus:Two Ultimate mobile scanner for the Thames Flood Defence contract.
- Geocurve scans the whole of the strategic River Thames.
- Geocurve scans RAF Coningsby.
- Geocurve scans sections of London Heathrow and London Stansted airports.
- Geocurve scans a number of road networks within the UK.
- Pegasus:Backpack deployment in rail network in Wales.
- Geocurve introduces new services.