Geocurve has a long standing CAA Permission for Commercial Operations (PFCO) being the first company to obtain ‘Congested area Operation (OSC)’. Geocurve also has ‘Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS) for 1km at 650 feet ceiling height.
At the end of May 2018 we have recorded 7235 hours of commercial flying with zero reportable incidents, proof of our professionalism and superior flying team.
Large Area UAV Survey Benefits?
- No need to manually access site except for marking out GCPs in safe accessible areas (if needed).
- Can capture up to 200ha in two hours without stopping site activities and/or moving plant.
- Results can be much more accurate due to speed of survey (snapshot in time) although processing of data can still take a number of days.
- A single geo-stitched image can be very useful for planning and also support site inductions.
- The speed in which UAVs can be deployed means that projects can be actioned at short notice.
What else can we offer?
- Using Near Infra-Red imagery, vegetation health can be assessed.
- Thermal sensors are also available.
- Shrouded drone for surveying confined spaces, capturing 4K video and Thermal under strong on-board LED lighting.